Several biographies I’ve read about Mr Geisel state that he tried not to be home on his birthday to avoid children who would offer their presents and songs. That he was not fond of huge celebrations, presents or being spoiled on special occasions, not even his birthday. So I’ll try and keep this small and quick:
Dear Dr Seuss,
Through your world, your characters and rhythms, you have created a place where I can be happy, where I feel like my imagination can go for miles and miles and never stop. You changed my life for the better.
Thank you so much, and happy Birthday!
- raccoon-tails-and-turtle-kisses reblogged this from seuss-is-everything
- expression-by-art reblogged this from cocopowder16
- expression-by-art likes this
- cocopowder16 reblogged this from seuss-is-everything
- cocopowder16 likes this
- didsomeonesayfalloutboy likes this
- seuss-is-everything posted this